icon_facebook  icon_twitter  icon_instagram

The Good Stuff

I love this time of year. Gatherings of friends, family and food. The good stuff. Glasses toasted and emptied, bellies full, friends lingering in the glow of home.  A coming together of hearts centered around tables set with so much to be thankful for.  And so today, I share a few things that you, my fabulous yoga students, make me so darn thankful for:

To the students who are busy: Thank you for your precious time.

To the students who laugh when I fumble my words: Thank you for teaching me that imperfections break down barriers.

To the students that keep showing up: Thank you for your loyalty, courage and perseverance

To the students who offer constructive criticism: Thank you for teaching me humility

To the students who came, but never came back: Thank you for teaching me to let go

Through yoga, the heart opens, and everything in life begins to shift towards balance and acceptance. And for that, I am eternally grateful. Cheers to a peaceful (and yoga-filled) Holiday season!

Namaste,

Jill

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 2:03 pm
lifetime
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Folic Acid
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:57 pm
lifetime
Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it… Folate
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:51 pm
lifetime
This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up. Grapeseed Oil
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:46 pm
lifetime
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Pomegranate Seed Oil
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:40 pm
lifetime
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Spirulina
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:35 pm
lifetime
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up Mangosteen
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:30 pm
lifetime
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Benefits of Mango
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 1:30 pm
Nexstair
Fri, Jun 1, 201810:53 am
Nexstair
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Buckwheat
Nexstair
Fri, Jun 1, 201810:53 am
Nexstair
Anonymous
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 7:27 am
Anonymous
Good Stuff is generally depend upon the brand as well as it take a better lead to the lead class of the era.The main thing by australian writings service is depend upon the selection as well as by the intense way of seeking things.