This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
If you aspire to teach, you're in good company: Since the start of our training school in 1990, YogaWorks alumni have gone on to become one of the world's most renowned yoga leaders. We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teachers.
TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science of art and sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
WHAT MAKES YOGAWORKS TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: We've refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn't about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today's yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- Yoga Alliance 5 Star Rating
Minimum of six months of a consistent yoga practice or equivalent training.
, or complete the form below to speak with a teacher training advisor. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS